Terms and conditions
Frog Mill Barn is available for both short breaks and weekly lets. Changeover days are usually Fridays or Mondays.
Short breaks are three nights (Friday to Monday) or four nights (Monday to Friday).
To check last minute availability for luxury self-catering in Shropshire please call us on 01746 218203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All prices on our Tariff page are for full rental of Frog Mill Barn, not per person.
1. Accommodation is booked from Friday to Friday. Short breaks during low and mid-season are available from Friday to Monday, and Monday to Friday.
2. We are happy to hold a provisional booking for up to five working days. We will confirm your booking when we receive a non-refundable deposit of £200 or the full accommodation charge. (We strongly recommend that you take out appropriate holiday insurance in case you need to cancel your stay with us.)
3. Please pay any balance of your accommodation charge at least four weeks before the date of your arrival. If you make your booking less than four weeks before your arrival date, the full accommodation charge is payable in advance. If the full accommodation charge has not been paid four weeks before your arrival date, we may have to cancel your booking.
4. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any bookings already made, subject to refunding any sums you have paid without further liability on our behalf.
5. Smoking is strictly prohibited.
6. The maximum number of persons is FIVE at Frog Mill Barn. This must not be exceeded.
7. Electricity, linen including towels, cleaning, hot water, central heating and your first basket of logs for the cooler months are included in the cost.
8. Arrival time is after 3pm on the day of arrival. Please let us know if you expect to arrive after 8pm. Departure time is 10am on your last day. We need to enforce your departure time strictly to allow us time to prepare Frog Mill Barn for the next guests.
9. Please take care when staying in our property. You are responsible and liable for any breakages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. Whilst we realise that little accidents or minor breakages can occur, all we ask is that you report any incidents as they happen and that the property is left in a clean and tidy condition. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may make a deduction from your security deposit for repair and making good if the damage or breakage is significant, and we may make an additional charge if you do not report this. PLEASE NOTE THAT A SECURITY DEPOSIT OF £75 IS PAYABLE WITH THE FINAL BALANCE. This will be refunded following a satisfactory inspection of the property.
10. Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer or by PayPal.
11. By making your booking, our acceptance is a legal contraact and your deposit is non-refundable. If you cannot take your holiday and the booking cannot be re-let, you are still liable to pay for the booking in full even if we have not yet received your balance. If we do succeed in re-letting the booking, you are no longer liable for the balance, or we will refund it to you if you have already paid, less a 5% administration fee. Please note that your deposit is not normally refunded but we may offer refunds entirely at our discretion in exceptional cases.
12. We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or any contractors whilst acting in the course of our employ.
Disclaimer and Privacy
By accessing this web site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("terms"). Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this web site.
1. The information contained on these web site is intended for general information purposes only. Colemore Farm has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which we apologise.
2. Colemore Farm makes no representation or warranties about the information provided through this web site, including any hypertext links to any web site or other items used either directly or indirectly from this web site. Colemore Farm accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this web site and any decision based on information contained in Colemore Farm's web site are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
3. The information and images contained within this web site are copyright of Colemore Farm. We permit you to make copies of this web site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it, and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permision in writing.
4. You shall not use this web site for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post to allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene with the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotion or advertising material, spam or similar materieal or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of the web site or with the enjoyment of this web site by other visitors.
5. Colemore Farm reserves the right an any time and without notice ito enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this web site and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
6. You hereby agree to indeminfy Colemore Farm against any cost, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Colemore Farm as a result of your misuse of ths web site or your breach of these terms.
8. This web site is profided to your free of charge, and Colemore Farm accepts no liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negiigence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this web site. Colemore Farm accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this web site. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this web site.
9. These terms may be amended by Colemore Farm from time to time.
10. Your use of this web site and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this web site.
In the event that any of any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be dtermined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable ato any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Colemore Farm respects the privacy of visitors and users of this we site, and will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name, email address, telephone number and address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this web site.
Any data collected during the curse of the booking wil be stored on our computers. With your permission we may from time to time contact you aout promotions and offers.
Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to this web site or in relation to Colemore Farm should be made either by contacting us through the Contact Us options on this web site, or be addressed to Colemore Farm, Colemore Green, Bridgnorth, Shropshire, WV16 4ST.