About Frog Mill Barn
Grade II listed, Frog Mill Barn is named after part of the land added to Colemore Farm in the nineteenth century. Now it offers luxurious self-catering accommodation for what could be one of your most secluded and tranquil breaks.
Frog Mill Barn offers:
- Two luxuriously appointed bedrooms, one with a king-sized double bed and the other with full size twin beds.
- Individual ensuite bathrooms with underfloor heating, one with a roll top bath and one with a megaflow walk-in shower.
- A generous open-plan living area overlooking the surrounding farmstead and countryside. In the spirit of preserving the barn's agricultural heritage and clean lines, you won't find curtains in the downstairs rooms.
- A snug living room with leather sofa, underfloor heating, a toasty wood burning stove and a flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD player
- Wifi access throughout the barn
- A deluxe fully-equipped kitchen with range cooker, granite worktops, Belfast sink, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave cooker
- Frog Mill Barn's own private garden with patio, outdoor furniture and barbecue, with delightful views over the surrounding countryside
- Dogs are welcome. See our Dog Friendly section for more information.
An Unforgettable Stay
My aim at Colemore Farm is to make your Shropshire stay here unforgettable.
I'd like you to feel that this is your home while you're here. If you're out all day, you want a sanctuary when you get back. And if there are days when you just want to sit back with the papers or a book and a mug of tea or coffee, you'll want comfortable sofas and a practical, clean kitchen that anticipates your needs.
I've tried to choose fittings and finishes that will help you unwind here. And what better way to begin an unforgettable stay than with a good night's rest? I have designed your bedrooms to be stylish but very comfortable. So when the day is done, I'll keep you stocked with fluffy towels and pillows.
Furthermore, if you intend to use Colemore Farm as your base for bracing walks, I know you won't want to worry about coming back with muddy boots. So Frog Mill Barn has been crafted with hard wearing practical decor, that doesn't skimp on style, but allows you to rest easy.
In everything I've done I have sought to keep the very special aura of these historical Shropshire buildings, while pampering you too.
Contact me if you have enquiries.